Warning: Undefined array key "file" in /home/clients/aeb5fc081bdef834275568f98c4b22da/sites/prod/fira-usa/wp-includes/media.php on line 1712
WORLD FIRA showcases the state-of-the-art of the latest industry advances in technology, regulations, scientific research and user cases.
Join the unique 3-day in-field event focused on autonomous solutions for agriculture!
WHY PARTICIPATE IN FIRA USA?
Share the market needs and challenges
Discover autonomous solutions for sustainable farming
Spread the use of robotics and make them more accessible
HOW TO GET TO FIRA USA?
FIRA USA 2023 starts on September 19, 2023, and ends on September 21, 2023.
- Tuesday, September 19th: 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 20th: 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday, September 21st: 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM
*The organizer will check the registered profiles. In case of an error in the category, your registration will not be validated.
** Students From elementary to undergraduate – K to 16 > upload a student card
*** Journalist > upload a press card
Tickets are nominative, non-exchangeable.
Registration is online and payment can be made with your credit card on a secure server. Registration by phone will not be processed.
Group Registrations: From 5 registrants, get 10% off!
Please contact the FIRA USA 2023 organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries on registrations: email@example.com
Exhibition opening hours
- Tuesday, September 19th: 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 20th: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday, September 21st: 8:00 AM –2:00 PM
Book your hotel now! And enjoy special rates!
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa
Address: 1 Old Golf Course Rd, Monterey, CA 93940, United States
> Special rate of $299 From Monday, September 18th and Checking out on Thursday, September 21st, 2023
> Direct link to book your accommodation >> Link
General Floor Map
How to get to FIRA USA?
- San José, San José International Airport (SJC) : 62 miles from Salinas
- Oakland, Oakland International Airport (OAK): 93 miles from Salinas
- San Francisco, San Francisco International Airport (SFO): 93 miles from Salinas
- Fresno, Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT): 147 miles from Salinas
- Bakersfield, Meadows Field Airport (BFL): 200 miles from Salinas
- Los Angeles, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): 314 miles from Salinas
Be sure to consider traffic and weather conditions.
Meet us at the main entrance of FIRA USA (free parking): Salinas Sports Complex, 1034 N Main St, Salinas, CA 93906, United States
- Sal’s Salinas Taxi Company: (831) 422-7276
- Salinas Yellow Cab Co: (831) 443-1234
- Orange cab: (831) 757-7778
- Yellow cab: (831) 646-1234
- Central coast cab company: (831) 626-3333
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTS
Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) operates local bus service; Monterey-Salinas AirBus provides connections to San Jose and San Francisco airports; Greyhound provides service to all major cities.
The major north-south freeway, US-101, bisects Salinas. State highways 68 and 183 connect with scenic Highway 1 accessing the Monterey Peninsula and surrounding cities.
Union Pacific’s mainline, served daily by Amtrak, runs through Salinas, with a stop at the new Intermodal Transportation Center.
How to access FIRA USA?
- 1. Register online
- 2. Parking: All Salinas Sports Complex Parking lots offer free parking. We recommend arriving early in the morning to avoid traffic and have your pick of parking locations.
- 3. Upon arrival, join the welcome desk at the main entrance to have your ticket checked and get your badge and your welcome pack.
How to have a successful event?
- FIRA USA will be mostly outdoors. Be sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Be prepared in case of rainy weather.
- If you need any help with directions, don’t hesitate to ask!
- If you drive, please be sure to allow time for traffic and weather conditions.
- All sessions start on time, make sure to be there 15 min before
FIRA USA Exhibitors list
Prohibited items and activities
- Explosive devices
- Comfort animals and pets – please note: misrepresenting a dog as a service animal is a misdemeanor criminal violation– CA Penal Code 365.7
- Knives with blades longer than 4”
- Outside alcoholic beverages
- Distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind outside of the designated exhibit space
- Any activity or item we consider to be harmful, disruptive or an impediment to the operation of the show or any associated facility